Tuesday, June 5, 2007

In for a moment

I'm just jacking in for a while to get some basics done.  Cran, I've been out too long.  So long it feels rigid getting back in, like I don't know my way around.  Surfing is not the same as diving, and I've just been surfing lately.  Blame it on summer.  What'd Regina say about summer?  I been staying up drinking in late-night establishments.  On to content:

The spread of free wi-fi is a good thing.  But it's unencrypted, punks!  Any black-hat in your physical vicinity can just grab your data out of the air and manipulate your jack.  It's your job to encrypt in-machine.  You could VPN, but it's more straightforward to encrypt your data directly.  You'll probably have to pay someone to do this for you.  I can't recommend anyone except my own services, but they'll cost you.

No comments: